Monday, November 29, 2004

Yay I have a blog!

I am usually the last one to jump on the fad bandwagon. Apparently the fad was started by my friend's friend Kevin. Well at least in my little corner of the world. I am can actually do school while "blogging" because I am homeschooled. I am finishing my history tape. They are lectures that were recorded in the 80's and I found the point when flu season started. The whole time the lecturererer(LOL!) was talking the background noise was people coughing. Kinda funny really.
About my blog name and the URL, one day I was talking to my friend and she told me to go to Google and type in my name and press the I'm Feeling Lucky button. DON'T EVER DO THAT FOR REBECCA SCOTT! Especially if you are a guy or don't have worm protection or are easily disgusted. What came up you ask? Playboy's Ms. December 2004 website. Apparently her name is Rebecca Scott as well. So I am trying to change my name over to Z or Zita. Most likely Z because Zita reminds people of pasta and I'd rather not make people hungry. Or with the people on low-carb, afraid. -_-"
Well that's my little contribution to the internet. Time to post it.

No comments: