Thursday, February 03, 2005

Too long without a post.... So what

I haven't had much to say and there aren't many people that even look at this so :P
I dyed my hair red. Yeah so you're saying So what right about now. It's an unnatural red. It's kinda burgundyish. I love it. It's too bad it's not going to last very long. Weird colors don't last very long unless you bleach your hair within an inch of it's life. I can't wait until I can finally bleach my hair and dye it blue. I was going to do black with blue tips but unless I get some help and some very detailed instructions I will just do a bleach job with blue tips or streaks or something. I found out I can get haircolor junk at Sally's. I'm going to go there and bug the people that work there so I can figure out what kind of developer and bleach I need to use. What happens if you just use clorox? And if you use the color-safe kind would it not do anything? :) Yes I realize I have a weird and sick mind. I wish I could get my camera to capture the color of my hair but it keeps making it show up black. I guess I can't take a shower until Sunday to shock the church. I should tease it into an afro so it really stands out LOL! The best part about the dye is that it is dark at the roots and gets gradually lighter the whole way down.
I got some new earrings for when I can finally change out the piercing ones. Why do you have to wait 6 weeks to change them out? It doesn't make sense to me. I think mine are healed up already so why can't I change them yet? Because the earring industry enjoys surpressing the pierced ears of America into waiting 6 flippin' weeks to change out the stupid piercing earrings. I liked mine until about a week ago. Then they have just been more and more annoying. Most people haven't even noticed that I got my ears pierced. The kids I watch are the only ones that didn't need me to point it out to them. So stupid. Oh well it's not like the members of the church I go to even noticed when I dyed my hair light auburn. It turned out a bright red that was still natural. Maybe the unnatural red will get attention? They also didn't notice much when I came to church with a "nose piercing". It was funny because half the youth group thought I actually pierced my nose. Yeah they don't know me that well.
So there you have it. A long-winded pointless blog. I can go on and on about nothing too :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I wanted to dye my hair blue....I still do. Not that you care, I am sure.

Anonymous said...

I noticed when you dyed it red. I was sitting behind you in church and I thought it looked great. I'm sorry now I didn't say anything earlier. I have always thought your hair was beautiful, no matter what color.