Thursday, April 21, 2005

The dreams of a dreamer

Last night I had to very weird dreams. I'm not 100% sure I was actually asleep for them but they were still weird and they still were going in my mind so they qualify as a dream.
The first one was actually more funny than weird. I was at the mall for some reason and this guy walks by. He winked as he went by. For some reason I shrug, say to myself, "Well he's cute enough", walk up to him and kiss him. That was it. For people that don't know me that may not seem weird or funny but that's not something I would ever do. I haven't even kissed the guy I had really wanted to. I think I'm waiting until I'm engaged or it's my wedding day. Either that or it's being thrust upon me.
The second dream too place in someplace cold with a mountain and a camp. The camp wanted us to to complete a race and a group of challenges at the bottom of the mountain. As soon you got to the bottom you could start. I walked with a guy and a girl who apparently had either been sitting with me in the cafeteria or were on my "challenge team" because we seemed to know each other pretty well. We were keeping a steady pace and we kept passing people that had been running because they fell and stuff. Since the counselors were already helping the people we just kept going. We ended up making it to the bottom first. That was when we found out the challenges were actually meant for teams. One was a puzzle or something, one was using a lever to lift something up to get the flags that you needed to show you had completed the challenge, and the last one had something to do with a dogsled or an offroad vehicle. When we got done with the vehicle and got our last flag they told us we could drive up the mountain. The finish line was up at camp. I was driving so I spun the tires a little and gave a rebel yell. We did have seatbelts ;). We drove up the mountain and then decided to let the guy drive. I think I called him Jake. He drove us up and when we pulled into camp the people that couldn't participate and the adults that stayed up at camp all came around us and said that we had won. I bent over and hugged my teammates and told them, "This is the first race I've ever won. I'm so glad it was with you". Sappy, yarg-worthy, and weird.
Hope you got some insights. Actually, wait, no, I hope you didn't. If you want to dissect this stuff thinking that's all of who I am, you have really GOT to stop kidding yourself.

1 comment:

becka said...

i think it was something in the air, i had weird dreams too, cant remember what they were now. oh and you gotta stop watching survior LOL--your challenge sounded very survivor-esque--hey lets drive my car up the mountain?!