Friday, May 06, 2005

The product of alienation

I started drinking cranberry juice again. I had forgotten that one of the side effects of doing so for me is having really odd and realistic dreams. The other night's was particularly realistic, however laughable. I had a dream that I was pregnant. Even in the dream I couldn't remember how I got that way. When I woke up that morning my stomach felt weird. It's one of the "You know it's bad when..." scenarios. I've also had recurrent dreams about getting hit in the head and falling into a coma for 3 months. Though these dreams have happened for years, the time in a coma is always three months. At least these dreams have all been happy... or at least funny. I usually have extremely realistic dreams about the most horrible of things. The number of times I've dreamt about both my parents dying would shock you. And usually if I dream about being pregnant it's because I was raped.

No comments: