Friday, January 26, 2007

This love is killing me but you're the only one...

My dad relapsed again. I got my ear lobe pierced again. Those two things are related but unless you know me and my friends explaining wouldn't be enough.
I am in the process of making my friends into my family because I don't think I can handle my family anymore. It's a rather sad end to things but sometimes the only way to deal is to get away. My mom wants to "have a talk" to "catch me up to speed" on what's going on around here. She doesn't know about the piercing or that I am moving forward on plans to move out, though actually moving out won't happen until late August at the earliest. This year is going to be very difficult no matter what plan of action I take. I am 19 and I will soon(hopefully by this time '08) have an associates in psychology. After completing that goal I was going to take a semester off and travel but if I am a "new home owner" then it is more likely I will be working my butt off. So much for the heady, irresponsible days of youth, eh?

No comments: