Wednesday, March 09, 2005

All right some of you peeps needs a little info...

First of all, regarding the box of stuff, not actually his stuff, just stuff I have that reminds me of him. Pics, notes, etc.
Second off, I had forgiven him for the previous stuff he had done. That doesn't mean that the impact he had on my life was completely wiped away. He was, and I feel secure enough to say is, a major part of my life. Even if it wasn't anything more than a friendship he was still the first guy I ever felt secure enough with to actually let him know who I was. I didn't realize that wasn't allowed to be a big deal?
And finally, I don't see the point in having a "friendship" where it is one-sided. That's the reason most of the former friends I have got to be there. If only one person feels safe enough to reveal who they truelly are then it's not really a friendship. So while I may seem cold and unfeeling, it's only because you denied my ability to connect with you on a bit deeper of a level. Until you either feel comfortable with allowing me to get to know you or decide I'm not worth the trouble(whoops that's already been chosen!) then don't bother.




Oh and a little P.S. I have a prom coming up and I am secure enough to go alone. No Sadie Hawkins for me this year! ^.~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you ever read his most recent blog entry?

Anonymous said...

how comes u r still giving him the cold sholder then???? ^_.

Anonymous said...

Who is Sadie Hawkins?

Anonymous said...

Ummmm, you don't have depression, by the sound of things. You are just a teenager. It happens to everyone, even if they do not let anyone know.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhhh.......Do you know what's freaky?!!!! He has a garnet that is really cool..... not a cut one but like a natural one and everthing that his great grandfather found a long time ago. Weird huh?

Rebel Z said...

Zebbna said...
Did you ever read his most recent blog entry?
Yes I did and I posted a comment.

Anuansa! said...
how comes u r still giving him the cold sholder then???? ^_.
Because I am not a person who talks to people that have told me they do not want to be friends.

Anonymous said...
Who is Sadie Hawkins?
I'm not sure if she was real or not but in American High Schools when a dance is based around girl's asking the guys to go it's called a Sadie Hawkins dance. Please refer to the song Sadie Hawkins Dance by Bleach or Relient K(I forget who) for further info.

Mr. Mysterious said...
Ummmm, you don't have depression, by the sound of things. You are just a teenager. It happens to everyone, even if they do not let anyone know.
And you know me how?
Yeah so it starting when I was 10 means I am just a teenager.... Right... Please check your facts before saying things like that.


Zebbna said...
Ohhhhhhhh.......Do you know what's freaky?!!!! He has a garnet that is really cool..... not a cut one but like a natural one and everthing that his great grandfather found a long time ago. Weird huh?
And I care because..... ?

Rebel Z said...

P to the S- If you wish to respond I do check my email so go to my profile and choose Email Me.