Friday, March 18, 2005

Talk is cheap

Talk and the so-called "art" of fine language is such a crock. I know people who use language to spin a web of lies and then injure the parties involved. They also use abusive language just to get a rise out of people they know can't defend themselves properly. These people should be known as monsters but, alas, they appear harmless enough to get away with their abuses. They have brains enough to know that children should not be subject to their torture and yet the children love them. These people call their abuse humor. I hope to at least be there to watch their comeuppance if I am not the one initiating it.
I suppose this all is tied to the dream I had. Only the person divvying out the abuse wasn't someone I know and I was able to defend myself. I've never punched anyone but boy did it feel good in that dream. There were other people in my dream but the involved parties don't need to know about it. In fact the only person I may tell isn't even a person.

No comments: