Saturday, December 11, 2004

Does the madness never cease?

I don't think many people are actually reading my blog. So I guess I will come up with more fun and interesting titles and hope people actually read them.
I've started having some really weird dreams lately. Have you ever dreamed(literally) of your face being clear(of acne)? Yeah I dreamed that I woke up one morning, looked in the mirror, and my blackheads(the bain of my existance) were gone. I also had a dream where I was at the doctors office for my "going to college" visit. Yeah girls will understand better why I woke up crying.
Strange but true fact, Thomas Jefferson was the only "founding father" that wasn't a Christian but he "pretended" to be so because he wanted to remain in politics.

1 comment:

becka said...

hiya--just so you know i do read your comment and if you wanna check out how much traffic you really get there are all kinds of counters you can put on your blog--i just got a standard one kev's got this crazy one that tells you the ip and source of everyone that comes to your site how long they stay and what links they click on from your site--weird--TMI for me, weird dreams have you been drinking cranberry juice--oh and you have to come to the party cuz i am making cake