Monday, December 20, 2004

The point of irritation

It's very easy to be irritated. Something as small as a hair out of place can send some people over the edge into a bad mood. The cause is usually not as simple as the hypothetical hair. It is usually a conglomeration of many things that lead up to the hair that causes the person to become uncontrolably irritated.
Adam is pretty cute. He's growing out his hair and it looks really nice. It's curly at the ends. He's quiet like his dad. And his younger brother, Michael. I get along with Michael pretty well. But then I get along with most younger siblings. I'd be interested in getting to know Adam better and see if we have anything in common. he smokes though and he's the same age, or maybe older I forget, as my brother. I know from Michael that he is into rock and the like. I have a pretty eclectic and varying taste in music. I like stuff from classic to hard rock to R&B. Not really into the hard-core rap and it has to be the right kind of "scream rock" but the general idea is fine with me. The only thing I can barely tolerate is country. I have very particular tastes when it comes to the nasaly twangs that make up country.
Hmmmm I think I'm having an ADD post. Nothing is really making sense in the way it is going. Oh well. I think the main reason Adam is looking so good is because I need to find a guy to crush on in real life. Orli Bloom just isn't doing it for me any more.

1 comment:

becka said...

hey yeah i thought that about adam too, i really like his longer hair, maybe thats shallow,but i like hair, its cute with the little curl. i had my tea party today, i will try and get in touch with you tomorrow. chelsie didnt come and i decided to have it anyway so it was just m. and me. interesting. more later. thinking about you:)