Monday, June 20, 2005

The cat is mad

The cat kept trying to rub his face on the cds in the cd case and knocking them over so I pushed him away and gave him a pop on the nose. So now he's glaring at me.
Well I pet him and now he's happy again. We should all try to be more like cats. A quick pat on the head and a rub to the the end of the tail makes everything seem better. What he really wanted was food but oh well. People are like that too sometimes, being told no makes them mad but the offer of food and some love makes it all better.
I wish that was all it took to soothe my temper sometimes. There are certain people that push all the wrong buttons, intentionally and unintentionally. I get so mad that sometimes it's all I can do not to start spouting off. It's amazing the extremes they can send my emotions to. Sometimes I see it as more of a psycholigical experiment but sometimes it's just too hard to seperate myself from the situation. I really want the situation to just go away because whenever it presents itself I find myself wanting more and more to get the other person more involved in it than me. It wouldn't be very hard, it would only take a minute alone. It wouldn't really solve anything and I doubt I would feel any better after it was done but for a moment I would feel better. As soon as the moment was over I would feel worse. Or maybe I wouldn't. I would have completed an objective I had come up with as soon as I met the person.

No comments: