Saturday, June 04, 2005

Isn't it funny

I'm 17 years old and I'm helping to plan a wedding that's not even my own. And this one is actually supposed to happen! This is making eloping look better and better. Not that I have anyone to elope with... or ever will...
It's all just so complicated... and we haven't even made it past finalizing who we're going to invite! We're trying to find a dress. But it seems like the more we think about it the less and less we want to have this.
My parents are going to renew their vows. It's pretty much because when they got married they had a justice of the peace in my grandparents living room. They were 19 at the time. They got married on my dad's b-day so he wouldn't forget ;)
We've got the list narrowed down to 107 people. My mom is hoping to get it closer to like 75. The place we might be using has a max capacity of 120 people and when we first had the list it was 252. But now it's family and only close family friends. Well there's a couple people I've never met but this is about my parents, not me. Unfortunately with how big our family is we can't invite most of the people from our church. Plus we are on a zero dollar budget so we can't afford to feed alot of people. So I may end up having to have date in order to have some more people I know. Not that I don't know most of the people that are going to be invited... -_-* Never mind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The insincerity in that is deafening...